The interest in studying a foreign language is ever increasing. Businesses are relying more and more on global trade and international relationships. Thanks to the advancement in technology and communication, the opportunities upon leaving formal education are huge, as it is now common practice for companies to deal across nations.
Our tutors are fully acquainted with the syllabus and can deliver home tutoring to struggling Junior and Leaving Cert. students at both levels.
We can provide home tuition in the following languages:
• Greek, Latin and many more.
Whatever the aim, Home Tutors has the program for you. When it comes to languages, our ideal system of matching tutor to student is in its element. The stages of language are so subtle but regardless of your level, we have tutors with the ability to help you succeed.
There are many benefits to be found from language tutoring:
• Helping a child with language tuition can often be daunting if you aren’t a skilled linguist yourself. It can lead to increased stress and tension at home as well as in the classroom.
• This is where our top quality tuition can help. Some of our Spanish tutors, French tutors and German tutors are native speakers, giving added depth to any language learned, thus helping students to speak naturally and fluently.
• Providing Support to primary and secondary level students through the national curriculum.
• Preparation to junior and leaving certificate, ordinary and higher level exams.
• Learning a language isn’t just used to pass a test or help you in business. It can also be for personal pleasure or just to brush up on a forgotten passion.
Below are some useful resources for all your educational needs:
www.educate.ie (Education Material)
www.examinations.ie (State examination Commission)
www.usi.ie (Unions of Students Ireland)
www.schooldays.ie (Parenting Advice, Resources and Support)
www.gaelscoileanna.ie (Irish Language Resources)
www.ncca.ie (National Council for Curriculum and Assessment)
www.sess.ie (Special Education Support Service)
www.enableireland.ie (National Council for Special Education)
www.specialneedsparents.ie (Special Needs in Ireland)
www.education.ie (Department of Education and Skills)
www.qualifax.ie (Courses for Adults)
www.aontas.com (The National Adult Learning Organisation)